Joining the Dell Children’s Trust gives you the opportunity of a lifetime! You’ll make new friends, learn the latest in pediatric healthcare and have the ability to really make a difference in our community.
Children’s Trust members vote to support specific projects at Dell Children’s Medical Center after learning about the front line care needed for children in Central Texas! From the purchase of special equipment for preemie babies to providing cooking classes for cancer patient families, the Dell Children’s Trust support touches many lives.
2018-2019 Dell Children’s Trust Executive Committee
- Daniel Kozmetsky – Chair
- Leslie Odom – Chair Elect
- Krystle Alvarado & Aynsley Interiano – Grants
- Chase Hamilton- Member Education
- Andrea Hamilton & Jenny Whittemore – Membership
- Melanie Denholm – Social Media
- Hillary Lande – Appreciation
- Elisa & Mark Dennis and Lexi & Yoni Reimer – Art of Giving
- Christie & Jason Barany, Tim LeBlanc and Kim & Barrett Shipman- Art of Giving Underwriting
- Heather Oshman, Cindy Gomez-Nutt, Keith Traweek and Lauren Damen – Members at Large
- Tim Nutt and David McCann – Corporate Partnerships
As a member of the Dell Children’s Trust you will enjoy exclusive educational and social events including:
- Dine Around: an intimate dinner with physicians in the fall.
- Spring and Fall Socials: connect with new members, bring friends to check it out, receive updates on previously funded grants and learn more about various programs.
- Art of Giving: an art-centered, family friendly fundraising event to teach children about giving back. More information here!
- The Give Dinner: our signature event – the culmination of our year together. This is when we choose how to direct our pool of philanthropic dollars.
For more information about the Dell Children’s Trust of Central Texas, please contact Suellen Brown at (512) 324-9999 ext. 86867 or send us an email.