‘Specially for Children’s Division of Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology was established by Jackee Kayser, MD, a pediatric sub-specialist joining Austin from one of the nation’s leading Allergy, Asthma and Immunology programs: Baylor College of Medicine’s Texas Children’s Hospital.
The Division of Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Immunology provides a unique service to the city of Austin and Central Texas, as it is Austin’s first Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Clinic dedicated solely to the service of the pediatric population.
We are the only children’s allergy clinic in Central Texas nationally recognized by the Food Allergy Research and Education center.
It is our mission to provide the most comprehensive care – customizing an individual evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment plan for your child in a warm and friendly environment.
Please call 512-628-1870 to schedule an appointment or if we can answer any questions.
‘Specially for Children’s Division of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology specializes in the following conditions:
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy
- Insect Allergy
- Recurrent infection evaluation including: otitis media, sinusitis, and pneumonia
- Urticaria (Hives)
- Primary (Congenital) Immunodeficiencies:
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Bruton’s X-linked Agammaglobulinemia
- Chediak-Higashi Syndrome
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Complement Deficiency
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- IgA Deficiency
- Job’s Syndrome (Hyper IgE Syndrome)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- Transient Hypogammaglobulinemia of Infancy
- Wiscott-Aldrich Syndrome
- Allergy Skin Testing (Environmental Triggers, Food, Insect Venoms, Medications)
- Allergy Blood Testing
- Immunotherapy (Allergy Injections)
- Patch Testing (Contact Dermatitis Evaluation)
- Food Ingestion Challenge
- Spirometry (Lung Function Testing)
- Comprehensive Immune Evaluation
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin Supplementation
- Comprehensive Patient Education Services