The Thyroid Program at Dell Children’s Medical Center is comprised of a team of pediatric specialists who treat disorders of the thyroid gland in children and adolescents. Thyroid disease in children is different than adults, and we believe children do best when managed by specialized teams of pediatric doctors.
Our pediatric specialists work as a team to treat both benign and malignant (cancerous) disorders of the thyroid gland. We closely follow national guidelines to provide standardized and up to date care for our patients.
Dr. Michael Mitchell
Dr. Jebb Baker
Dr. Chandra Krishnan
Dr. Amy Coffey
Conditions We Treat
- Thyroid nodules
- Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Graves’ Disease
- Conditions predisposed to thyroid cancer, such as:
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2
- PTEN Hamartoma Tumor Syndrome