Children of all abilities deserve the chance to develop to their highest potential. At Seton Medical Center Williamson’s Pediatric Rehab Clinic, these precious children are making huge strides every day to live fuller lives and to experience the joy of childhood.
We treat children from birth to 20 years old with a wide range of conditions that include autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, developmental delays, brain injuries, orthopedic injuries, torticollis, speech/language disorders, sensory/regulatory disorders and difficulty eating and swallowing.
Specialized services include serial casting, neurodevelopmental treatment (NDT), augmentative communication, sensory integration and feeding therapy.
The clinic is located on the 3rd floor of the medical office building next to Seton Medical Center Williamson. The front of the building faces A.W. Grimes Blvd.
Medical Plaza 1
301 Seton Parkway
Round Rock, TX 78665
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy)
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Physical and Occupational Therapy Only)
Services at This Location
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Therapists at This Location
- Jennifer Watts, OTR, MSOT, c/NDT
- Meghan Mueller, OTR
- Beth Heil, COTA
- Elise Emmelhainz, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Kristin Stevens, MS, CCC-SLP
- Angie Richardson, PTA, BA
- Erika Lunsford, PT, DPT
- Crystal Espinoza, PT, DPT, c/NDT