The Kids in Cars program welcomes volunteers from the community!
Volunteer tasks include:
- Set up and break down of event materials (tent, tables, cones, signs, etc.)
- Directing traffic at a car seat inspection
- Helping families fill out car seat inspection form
- Weighing and measuring children
- Ensuring children are staying in safe areas when cars are moving
- Tasks may vary depending on the type of community event
Want to get involved? Let us know! Email Us.
Are you a Child Passenger Safety Technician who would like to participate in our program?
Email Us to find out more about scheduled events, car seat tech incentives or to subscribe to our mailing list.