The Regional Heart Program at Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas is a comprehensive pediatric heart program serving an expansive 46-county Central Texas region. Established in 1988, the program provides advanced medical and surgical care for children and adolescents with heart disease.
At Dell Children’s Regional Heart Program, your child has access to a state-of-the-art cardiac center that includes diagnostic equipment, operating rooms, and catheterization labs, as well as private patient rooms and healing spaces. Here, we manage and repair simple and complex heart defects while keeping your family close to home.
Upcoming Family Program Events
What Makes Us Special
- We partner with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, UT Southwestern.
- Our physicians are board certified in pediatric heart subspecialties.
- Your child will benefit from weekly collaboration of 25+ pediatric heart specialists via telemedicine.
- We have the only pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program (ECMO) in Austin.
- We provide life saving heart operations for a select group of international patients each year.