Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease at Dell Children’s Medical Center, offers the only comprehensive children’s heart center in Central Texas. Serving an expansive 46-county Central Texas region and originally established in 1988, the center provides advanced medical and surgical care to treat cardiovascular disease in children and adolescents.
At Dell Children’s, your child has access to a state-of-the-art pediatric heart center that includes diagnostic equipment, operating rooms and catheterization labs, as well as private patient rooms and healing spaces. Here, we manage and repair simple and complex heart defects while keeping your family close to home.
What Sets Us Apart
- We’re the only comprehensive children’s heart center in Central Texas.
- Our physicians are board certified in pediatric heart subspecialties.
- Your child will benefit from weekly collaboration of 25+ pediatric heart specialists via telemedicine consultation technology.
- We have the only pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program (ECMO) in Austin.
- We provide life saving heart operations for a select group of international patients each year.
Cardiac Surgery Clinic
Dell Children’s Medical Center
4900 Mueller Blvd.
Austin, TX 78723