EARS: We treat children with disorders of the ear, including infections and hearing loss.
- Ear Tubes (add link)
- Myringoplasty/Tympanoplasty/Mastoidectomy (add link)
- BAHA (Bone-Anchored Hearing Aids) (add link)
- Cochlear Implants (link to Pediatric CI Program)
NOSE: We evaluate causes of nasal obstruction, allergic rhinitis, and sinusitis.
- Nasal Fractures
- Sinus Surgery
THROAT: We manage lesions of the oral cavity as well as adenoid and tonsil disease.
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
HEAD AND NECK: We evaluate congenital and acquired lesions of the head and neck including the lymph nodes, thyroid gland, salivary glands, thyroglossal duct cysts, branchial cleft anomalies and vascular malformations
- Thyroglossal duct cyst excision
- Thyroid lobectomy and Total Thyroidectomy
- Neck Mass excision, Neck Dissection
- Branchial cleft cyst excision
SPEECH AND VOICE: We manage disorders of the larynx including vocal cord paralysis and nodules, velopharyngeal insufficiency
- Pharyngoplasty for VPI
- Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis
FEEDING AND SWALLOWING PROBLEMS: We treat children with difficulty swallowing including tongue tie or aspiration.
- Tongue Tie (link to frenuloplasty)
- Pediatric GERD
- Drool Reduction Surgery
AIRWAY DISORDERS: We manage congenital and acquired disorders of the airway including stridor, laryngomalacia, airway stenosis, laryngeal clefts, and tracheostomy
- Airway Reconstruction
- Tracheostomy, Decannulation