Dell Children’s Medical Group
Dell Children’s Medical Group is the only group of its kind in the Austin/Travis County area. Affiliated with Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas, Dell Children’s Medical Group has played an integral role in the development of a comprehensive, pediatric multidisciplinary team approach to caring for children.
Please use the links on this page to learn more about our team of pediatric providers and the medical specialties we serve.
The physician specialists of Dell Children’s Medical Group are experts in many different areas of pediatric medicine and provide comprehensive diagnostic and treatment of most childhood illnesses. Our specialist physicians and their staff provide comprehensive, high quality clinical care for children and adolescents from birth through 18 years of age.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Behavioral and Mental Health
- Children’s Comprehensive Care Clinic
- Craniofacial and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
- Genetics – Clinical & Metabolic
- The Hearing Center at Dell Children’s
- Infectious Diseases
- Palliative Medicine
- Sleep Medicine