Dell Children’s offers an outpatient pharmacy for patients who receive care at Dell Children’s Medical Center and Seton-based clinics. The Children’s Express Health Pharmacy is an extension of the main Seton pharmacy, and is located in the 4th floor of the hospital.
Patients at Dell Children’s can have their discharge prescriptions filled in the Children’s Express Health outpatient pharmacy if they are:
- Hospital patients who are staying at Dell Children’s
- Dell Children’s emergency department patients
- Having surgery at Dell Children’s but going home the same day
- Participating in a clinical trial
Children can have their prescriptions filled in the Children’s Express Health Pharmacy if they are a patient at a Seton Clinic or Dell Children’s Clinic. Please call the pharmacy ahead of time to ensure that the location is indeed covered. Discharge prescriptions for controlled substances can not be filled at this location.
Specialty Clinics Not Covered
The Children’s Express Health Pharmacy is UNABLE to fill outpatient/clinic patient prescriptions for non-Seton specialists due to the way the pharmacy is licensed. Specialty clinics that are NOT covered through the Children’s Express Health Pharmacy include:
- Children’s Urology
- Children’s Neurology Consultants Austin
- Central Texas Pediatric Orthopedics
- Pediatric Cardiology of Austin
- Children’s Cardiology Associates