Tell Someone You Know
Year Joined ARC: 2002
Education: B.S. in Biology, Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, TX, 1989
Medical School: Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI, 1993
Residency Internship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1997
Certification: Board Certified in Pediatrics
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Dr. Enders has spoken to elementary thru high school students regarding choosing a profession, and to other organizations as well.
- Served on hospital committees at Seton Medical Center Austin and Children’s Hospital of Austin (now Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas)
- Best Doctors, Austin Monthly, 2011
- Best Doctors in America®, 2017-18
- Austin Monthly, Top Doctor, 2020
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020
Languages Spoken: Limited Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Enders enjoys spending time with her three children and her husband, including outdoor activites, volunteering, reading and cooking.