Charity Lynn Jackson, MD
Year Joined ARC: 2011
Education: B.S. in Microbiology, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, 2001
Medical School: The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ, 2008
Residency Internship: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, 2011
Certification: Board Certified in Pediatrics
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin
- Mentor/Preceptor for 3rd year Pediatric Residents
- Medical student clerkship preceptor
- Selected as the Top Pediatric Student in medical school
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2015 and 2016
Personal Summary: Dr. Jackson loves spending time with her family. She also enjoys cooking and scrapbooking, and making jewelry. She is often seen fully absorbed in a novel. On Sundays, Dr. Jackson can be found at church with her family. She looks forward to expanding her practice and meeting lots of new, wonderful families in Cedar Park.
Dr. Jackson offers ear piercing to patients 4 months and older, generally after the first two rounds of childhood vaccinations have been administered.