- How do I become a Dell Children’s Health Plan provider?
- Where can I find the provider manual?
- Where can I find training materials for new providers?
- Where can I find prior authorization forms?
- How do I verify patient eligibility, claims status, and referral status?
- Why can’t I see a provider in my practice on the online directory?
- Whom do I contact to update changes for a provider or practice?
- Whom do I contact if I have questions regarding Dell Children’s Health Plan Contract?
- Whom do I contact about Dell Children’s Health Plan’s day-to-day operational questions?
- Whom do I contact about claims questions?
- Whom do I contact about member questions?
- Whom do I contact regarding a complaint?
Anyone who provides services covered by Dell Children’s Health Plan may apply to be contracted. However, applying does not always mean you will receive a contract. All requests are looked at to make sure members can work with quality providers in the network.
For details, please check out the contracting page:
Providers can access the prior authorization forms and other downloadable forms here.
Dell Children’s Health Plan providers can use a web-based self-service application. This lets them check patient eligibility, claims status and referral status.
If you would like to create an account, please register here.
- The provider’s information may not have been submitted yet.
- The provider has been linked to the site but the Provider Directory has not been updated yet.
- The application has not yet been received OR is currently undergoing credentialing.
If you have questions about the online directory, please contact Provider Engagement.
Please email us at SHPProviderServices@seton.org for any changes to a provider’s address, phone number, group affiliation and other updates.
Please contact Provider Engagement by email at SHPProviderServices@seton.org or at 512-324-3125 opt 4.
Providers can email us at SHPProviderServices@seton.org.
For claims-related questions, contact Customer Service at:
Questions regarding Dell Children’s Health Plan members should be directed to Customer Service at:
Dell Children’s Health Plan values your feedback. Providers have the chance to ask questions, provide comments or express concerns using the online Provider Complaint Form.