- How do I become a Dell Children’s Health Plan provider?
- Where can I find the provider manual?
- Where can I find training materials for new providers?
- Where can I find prior authorization forms?
- How do I verify patient eligibility, claims status, and referral status?
- Why can’t I see a provider in my practice on the online directory?
- Whom do I contact to update changes for a provider or practice?
- Whom do I contact if I have questions regarding Dell Children’s Health Plan Contract?
- Whom do I contact about Dell Children’s Health Plan’s day-to-day operational questions?
- Whom do I contact about claims questions?
- Whom do I contact about member questions?
- Whom do I contact regarding a complaint?
Anyone who provides services covered by Dell Children’s Health Plan may apply to be contracted. However, applying does not always mean you will receive a contract. All requests are looked at to make sure members can work with quality providers in the network.
For details, please check out the contracting page:
Providers can access the prior authorization forms and other downloadable forms here.
Dell Children’s Health Plan providers can use a web-based self-service application. This lets them check patient eligibility, claims status and referral status.
If you would like to create an account, please register here.
- The provider’s information may not have been submitted yet.
- The provider has been linked to the site but the Provider Directory has not been updated yet.
- The application has not yet been received OR is currently undergoing credentialing.
If you have questions about the online directory, please contact Provider Engagement.
Please email us for any changes to a provider’s address, phone number, group affiliation and other updates.
Please contact Provider Engagement by email or at 512-324-3125 opt 4.
Providers can email us.
For claims-related questions, contact Customer Service at:
Questions regarding Dell Children’s Health Plan members should be directed to Customer Service at:
Dell Children’s Health Plan values your feedback. Providers have the chance to ask questions, provide comments or express concerns using the online Provider Complaint Form.