We’re here to help you learn more about your health, keeping you and your needs in mind at every step. Our case management programs give you the opportunity to ask questions about your condition, get information about your benefits and connect you with local resources.
Our health library can help you live a healthier life
Our health library has information that can help you manage your health. It also has information on topics like nutrition and healthy living. There are resources for adults and children, and tools and videos in the library. Check it out!
What is case management?
Case management is a service offered by Dell Children’s Health Plan that helps you get the care you (or your child) need, when you need it. It is a program for people who have a health condition that needs special care and attention. Your case manager at Dell Children’s Health Plan can help in many ways.
Your case manager can:
- Listen to you to understand your specific needs
- Work with community agencies that will help you (or your child) get the extra care that you need
- Help you get important facts to help you better understand your (or your child’s) illness or condition
- Make a plan of care with your help and the help of your (or your child’s) doctor
- Follow your (or your child’s) health condition and help to make sure you are getting the care you need
What programs do we offer?
We offer health care and support services for members with any of these conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
We also offer smoking cessation services. If you have any questions or would like to enroll, call Dell Children’s Case Management at 1-844-564-5212 or (512) 324-3015.
How it works
Our case managers are registered nurses. They’ll help you to better manage your condition or health problem, which may improve your quality of life.
When you join one of our programs, a case manager will:
- Help you create health goals and make a plan to reach them
- Coach you and support you through one-on-one phone calls
- Track your progress
- Give you information about local support and caregivers
- Answer questions about your condition and/or treatment plan (ways to help health issues)
- Send you materials to learn about your condition and overall health and wellness
- Coordinate your care with your healthcare providers, like helping you with:
- Making appointments
- Getting to doctor visits
- Referring you to specialists in our health plan, if needed
- Getting any medical equipment you may need
How to join
If you have any questions or would like to enroll, call Dell Children’s Case Management at 1-844-564-5212 or (512) 324-3015.
You can choose to leave the program at any time. Please call us toll free at 1-844-561-5212 (TTY 7-1-1) from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday to opt-out. You may also call this number to leave a private message for your case manager 24 hours a day.
Useful phone numbers
In an emergency, call 91-1.
Leave a private message for your case manager 24 hours a day.
Toll free: 1-844-561-5212 (TTY 7-1-1)
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Central time
Call the 24-hour Nurse HelpLine
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
1-855-712-6700 (TTY 7-1-1)