Be ready, be healthy
Your health and well-being are important to us. We want you to have the resources you need, especially before or during an emergency
We’re just a call away. Be ready by storing these numbers in your phone so you can reach us.
|Member Services||1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)|
|24-hour Nurse HelpLine||1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)|
|Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse services line||1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)|
|Case management||1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)|
|Transportation number||More information below|
|For updates and information from Texas HHSC||2-1-1|
Get help near you. You can:
- Find help getting food, housing, and more with the Resource Library
- Get a ride to your health-care visits and other places
- STAR members
- Call MTP
- Phone reservations: 1-877-633-8747 (1-877-MED-TRIP)
- CHIP members
- Call Member Services at 1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)
- STAR members
- Learn simple tips on how to prepare you and your family from Ready.gov
- Health information and updates
Have the medical supplies you need.
Case managers can help you get the items you need like durable medical equipment or finding Personal attendant services (PAS)
We can get you ready by finding another treatment site before or after an event, such as a dialysis center or new pediatric specialists.
Call Member Services at 1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)
We’re here for you with important information
- Get your member ID card
- Find a doctor
- Find a pharmacy from RX Open — the website that will help you find open pharmacies in areas impacted by disaster
- Find behavioral health resources
- myStrength™ secure website and mobile tools to help improve your mental and emotional health
- Read about ways to get care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Learn more about renewing your health plan benefits
- Access your personal health record through WebMD
It’s easier than you think to be ready
Keep your health in mind by knowing:
- What you can prepare ahead of time like lists of important phone numbers and medications
- What to take with you if you have to go, such as your filled prescription medications and important documents
What you need to know — in your phone
Take some of the stress out of an emergency situation. Store the important numbers you might need in your phone now.
- Member Services 1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)
- 24-hour Nurse HelpLine 1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711)
- Primary care provider
- Any specialists you see
- Your pharmacy — You can also store a list of your medications under this number for quick reference.
- Your veterinarian’s office — Get in touch quickly if your pet gets sick or injured, or if you’re separated from your furry loved one.
Ready to go?
Got your “go bag” ready?
- A list of your prescription medications
- Filled prescription medications
- Over-the-counter medicines like pain reliever, antacids, vitamins and more
- Glasses and contact lens solution
- Baby formula, bottles, diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream
- Feminine supplies
- Personal hygiene items
- Pet food, bowls and any medications