We’re here for pregnant and new moms.
We have benefits to help you through your pregnancy and as a new mom:
- Taking Care of Baby and Me® program
- Up to 20 prenatal visits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Labor and delivery costs
- Two doctor visits for mother after birth
- Regular medical check-ups, immunizations and prescriptions for your baby
Here are the extra benefits we offer—just for Dell members. Limitations and restrictions may apply.
- Taking Care of Baby and Me® program with MyAdvocate®, a personal pregnancy coach to answer your questions on what to expect throughout your pregnancy and to connect you with helpful resources or programs for you and your family.
- A 24-hour Nurse HelpLine at 1-888-596-0268 (TTY 711) to help answer health questions.
- Earn reward dollars through the Healthy Rewards® program:
- $50 for receiving prenatal checkup in the first trimester or within 42 days of enrollment with the health plan in any trimester
- $75 for receiving post-partum checkup 7-84 days after giving birth
- Dental services: Up to $250 for checkups, x-rays, cleanings, fillings and extractions each year for members 19 and older.
- Help getting a ride to doctor visits, pregnancy, birthing or newborn classes.
- Members that qualify for the federal lifeline program can get a free cellphone with monthly minutes, text messages and data. Members get unlimited calls and texts (where applicable) to member services and member advocates.
- myStrength® web or mobile app to help with stress, anxiety, depression or substance abuse.
Interested in becoming a member?
Below are some of our most useful health tips for pregnant and new moms that we’d like to share.
- Breastfeeding FAQ
- Growth and Development Birth-1 Year
- HIV and AIDS in Pregnancy
- How to Breastfeed
- NICU Post Discharge
- Postpartum Care
- Postpartum Depression
- Pregnancy 2nd Trimester
- Pregnancy 3rd Trimester
- Pregnancy Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Use
- Pregnancy and Diabetes
- Pregnancy Nausea and Vomiting
- Prenatal Aspirin
- Prenatal Care – You and Your Baby
- Prenatal Care You and Your Doctor
- Preterm Labor
- Previous Preterm Birth
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Helpful Resource Links
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC): WIC is a nutrition program for pregnant, breastfeeding women and families with kids under 5. WIC helps you make amazing kids!
Breastmilk, Every Ounce Counts: This is a one-stop breastfeeding resource for pregnant or new moms to support their decision to provide breastmilk for their baby.
March of Dimes: The March of Dimes helps moms have full-term pregnancies and healthy babies. They offer information and comfort to families, and research why babies are born too soon or very sick to help stop it from happening in the future.
Seton Baby Talk: Seton offers useful information and resources to help make your labor and delivery safer.
If you already have CHIP or STAR Medicaid, you can change your health plan at any time. Just call the CHIP/STAR Medicaid Helpline at 1-800-964-2777 and tell them you want to become a member of Dell Children’s Health Plan.