We’re more than a health plan for CHIP and STAR Medicaid.
At Dell Children’s Health Plan, we offer quality health-care coverage through the CHIP and STAR Medicaid programs. We cover newborns all the way through to age 20, and pregnant and new moms. Plus we have many extra benefits our members love and a care team that’s here to help you every step of the way. We cover:
- Choice of doctors, regular checkups and office visits
- Access to medical specialists and mental health care
- Prescription drugs
- Hospital care and services
- Medical supplies
- Lab tests
- Treatment of special health needs
- Treatment of pre-existing conditions
- Dentist visits
- Teeth cleanings and fillings
- Eye exams and glasses
- Plus many extra benefits!
We’re kid experts.
As part of the Dell family, you can count on us for quality care. We are experts in care for kids, and pregnant and new moms, too. As a member, you can choose from a large network of doctors and specialists to find just the right care for your family.
We’re from Central Texas and are committed to families living in these counties:
We have extra benefits members love.
Here are just a few of the extra benefits we offer free to our members:
- Debit card dollars for going to wellness visits, and more
- YMCA and Boys & Girls Club memberships
- Extra $100 for upgraded lenses or frames, or for contacts
- Car booster seat
- Bike safety helmet
- Taking Care of Baby and Me® program for pregnant and new moms
- And many more!
Exclusions and limitations apply.
See all of our extra benefits just for members.
Interested in becoming a member?
Learn more about how to become a member of Dell Children’s Health Plan.
If you already have CHIP or STAR Medicaid, you can change your health plan at any time. Just call the CHIP/STAR Medicaid Helpline at 1-800-964-2777 and tell them you want to become a member of Dell Children’s Health Plan.