These guidelines were developed through the Evidence-Based Outcomes Center at Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas. The objective of the guidelines is to standardize care and reduce practice variation for several pediatric conditions and illnesses.
Please select a topic below for a detailed set of care guidelines.
- DCMC Anaphylaxis Guideline
- DCMC Anaphylaxis Pathway
- DCMC Anaphylaixs Discharge Instructions for Families
- DCMC Anaphylaxis Action Plan – English
- DCMC Anaphylaxis Action Plan – Spanish
- Tips for Avoiding Your Allergens – FARE
- DCMC Epinephrine Auto-injector Instructions for Patients
- DCMC Epinephrine Auto-injector Instructions for Providers