These guidelines were developed through the Evidence-Based Outcomes Center at Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas. The objective of the guidelines is to standardize care and reduce practice variation for several pediatric conditions and illnesses.
Please select a topic below for a detailed set of care guidelines.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
- Acute Intussusception
- C. Difficile Infection
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Complicated Bacterial Pneumonia
- Febrile & New Onset Afebrile Seizure Management
- Fever Without a Source — Young Infant
- Fracture Pain Management – Emergency Department
- Hypospadias: Surgical Management
- Kawasaki Disease
- Non-Occupational (Community) Post Exposure HIV Prophylaxis
- Orbital Cellulitis
- Urinary Tract Infection