Year Joined ARC: 2013
Education: B.S. in Genetics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, 1999
Medical School: University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, 2004
Residency Internship: Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, 2007
Certification: Board Certified in Pediatrics
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Chief Residents’ Award, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Victor E. Stork Award to Residents who show future promise in the care of children, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Personal Summary: Dr. Gennrich is a Wisconsin native and moved to Austin with his family in 2009. He enjoys spending time with his wife and their two daughters, and their spirited lop-eared rabbit 'Brownie'. In his free time he practices yoga, is learning to play the guitar, and loves snowboarding when he gets the chance.