- Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas
- 4900 Mueller Blvd.
Austin, TX 78723
- Seton Medical Center Hays: Dell Children's ER
- 6001 Kyle Parkway
Kyle, TX 78640
- Seton Northwest Hospital: Dell Children's ER
- 11113 Research Boulevard
Austin, TX 78759
- Seton Southwest Hospital: Dell Children's ER
- 7900 FM 1826
Austin, TX 78737
- Providence Health Center (Waco): Dell Children's ER
- 6901 Medical Parkway
Waco, TX 76712
- No upcoming time available.
- Seton Medical Center Williamson: Dell Children's ER
- 201 Seton Parkway
Round Rock, TX 78665
No results to show.
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) defines an emergency medical condition as follows: A medical condition manifesting itself by acute symptoms of sufficient severity (including severe pain) such that the absence of immediate medical attention could reasonably be expected to result in -- placing the health of the individual (or, with respect to a pregnant woman, the health of the woman or her unborn child) in serious jeopardy, serious impairment to bodily functions, or serious dysfunction of any bodily organ or part, or with respect to a pregnant woman who is having contractions -- that there is inadequate time to effect a safe transfer to another hospital before delivery, or that the transfer may pose a threat to the health or safety of the woman or her unborn child.