Your Child’s Visit
What to expect at your child’s visit?
Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email from Ascension 2-3 days prior to your appointment. The email will grant you access to complete the pre-registration forms. You will also be able to pay any co-payments or outstanding balances at this time.
Please make sure to bring your current insurance card, a photo ID, and any referrals or authorizations (if needed). If your identity cannot be confirmed, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
We know your time is valuable, but we do ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to finalize any paperwork and signatures. Although we have a 15 minutes grace period on arrival time, we will reschedule your appointment if you arrive more than 15 minutes late.
For patients that have audiology appointments after the visit with their physician. Please be aware there may be a small wait between appointments. You will be seated in the waiting room and an Audiologist will be with you shortly thereafter.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please feel free to call us at (512) 324-2720
To help minimize time spent between checking in and seeing your provider in the office, you may opt to check in online via the email link that was sent to you for registration. This will allow you to fill out any intake forms prior to your arrival.
Important COVID-19 Information
For your safety while in our care, we are following the CDC and WHO, along with state and local guidelines to implement strict safety precautions to minimize the exposure risks related to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Screening: All our associates are screened before they come to work, using screening tools designed to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free before providing care to our patients. Patients and accompanying family members are also screened for COVID symptoms prior to entrance into the clinic.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: We perform rigorous disinfecting measures after each patient leaves our audiology, exam and procedure rooms.
- We are allowing only one parent to accompany the patient to the appointment.
- Appointment scheduling: We have staggered appointment times to reduce the number of patients with overlapping wait times.
- Virtual Visits: Please ask if a telemedicine appointment may be a good option for you. If you schedule a telemedicine visit, a link to your appointment on Google Hangouts will be emailed to you 1-2 days prior to your appointment. If you have not joined the meet up at the scheduled appointment time, our staff will call your phone to help assist you.
**COVID-19 Testing may be needed for in office procedures and surgical procedures. Our office will send the orders to the testing facility and that office will reach out to you for scheduling.