Our team is composed of audiologists who specialize in pediatric audiology and are committed to providing family-centered and evidence based care. We offer a variety of diagnostic and habilitative audiological services including hearing evaluations, hearing aid and bone conduction hearing device fittings, device management, and counseling. We work alongside physicians who specialize in otolaryngology and are able to provide medical intervention when indicated.
If you have concerns about your child’s responsiveness to sound or concerns for their speech/language development you should consider scheduling a hearing evaluation with one of our audiologists. We provide comprehensive service at multiple locations.
Diagnostic Hearing Services
- Behavioral hearing evaluations– We measure a behavioral response to auditory stimuli using a developmentally appropriate task in order to determine the softest sounds an individual can hear.
- Visual reinforcement audiometry (VRA)
- Conditioned play audiometry (CPA)
- Traditional audiometry
- Immittance testing– This provides us with information regarding the function of the middle ear.
- Acoustic reflex testing
- Otoacoustic Emissions– This is an objective measure that evaluates the outer hair cells located in the inner ear. This is one of the tests used to screen hearing in newborns.
- Device evaluations and fittings
- Traditional hearing aids
- Bone conduction hearing devices
- CROS devices
- FM systems/Hearing assistive technology
- Device checks