The Division of Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes offers state-of-the-art services for children and adolescents from birth through 21 years.
Please call 512-628-1830 to schedule an appointment or if we can answer any questions.
Our Endocrine Services Include:
- Growth Evaluation, including Growth Hormone Testing and Therapy
- Precocious and Delayed Puberty Evaluation
- Thyroid Disorder Evaluation and Treatment
- Cholesterol and Lipid Evaluation and Treatment
- Bone and Calcium Disorders Evaluation and Treatment
- Menstrual and Hair Overgrowth Issues in Adolescent Females
- Metabolic Syndrome Evaluation and Treatment
Our Diabetes Services Include:
- Diabetes Education (Certified Diabetes Educator)
- Dietary Evaluation (RD/CDE)
- Insulin Pump Therapy
- CGMS (Continuous Glucose Monitor System) Evaluation
If your child has diabetes mellitus and has ketones or is vomiting, please call the pediatric endocrine office at 512-628-1997 during business hours (Monday to Friday) or the pediatric endocrinologist on call after business hours/on weekends via Medlink at 512-323-5465.
If your child has hypopituitarism or adrenal insufficiency and is vomiting, please call the pediatric endocrinologist on call via Medlink 512-323-5465.
- American Diabetes Association
- Clinic Policies
- New Here?
- I Cannot Afford My Insulin
- Social Work: Call our office and ask to speak with a social worker
- Join in with Other People with Diabetes
- Diabetes Research Information
- General Diabetes Resources
- I’m Not “Pediatric” Anymore
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society
- The Endocrine Society
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- The Hormone Foundation
- The National Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Information Service
- Information About Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases
- The Magic Foundation
- Newborn Screening
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Healthy Plate Model
- Quick Tips for a Healthy Diet/Food Groups and Recommended Servings