The Children’s Blood & Cancer Center (CBCC) of Dell Children’s Medical Center in Austin, TX provides excellent care for pediatric cancer and blood disorder patients right here in Central Texas, close to families, friends and support systems. As Dell Children’s is the only comprehensive children’s cancer center in Central Texas, each year patient volumes continue to rise, along with the steady population growth in the region.
Make a Gift
Your support makes the difference! Donate online now, and please select “Cancer and Blood Disorders” from the dropdown menu on the page when making your donation.
Volunteering your time greatly supports our mission to provide outstanding healthcare for kids. Click here to learn more about our volunteer and internship programs.
How Your Support Helps
Community support is vital to expand and sustain important programs and services and keep up with the demand for this specialized pediatric care. Your donations will be used to support programs and services, including:
- Educational and wellness events for patients and families
- Support groups for teens and family members
- Support to address unique survivorship needs of patients and help them become strong, healthy adult survivors of childhood cancer
- Professional development for CBCC staff to keep the quality of patient care at its highest level
- Cancer research that will enable all eligible CBCC patients to become enrolled in lifesaving clinical trials