Application and Interview Information
Applicants for the PGY-1 level are selected through the National Residency Match Program. All applications should be submitted through ERAS. (http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/start.htm)
Our ACGME program identification number is 320-48-21-421.
The following should be included in your application:
- Personal statement
- MSPE (Dean's letter)
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members with whom you have worked
- Medical school transcript(s)
- USMLE or COMLEX scores (Step I and Step II, when available).
- ECFMG Certification (if applicable) - candidates will only be invited to interview if ECFMG certified
- Applicants must either be a US Citizen, permanent resident or have an EAD card.
After review of application materials, qualified applicants will be contacted by our program to schedule an interview. We conduct interviews from mid-October through mid-December (no interviews are conducted during the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays). The interview day will begin at approximately 8 a.m. and end around 2 p.m. The interview day includes: interviews with the program director and/or associate program director as well as faculty, attending morning report, lunch with residents and a tour of Dell Children's Medical Center.
We appreciate your interest in our program. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about our application/interview process.