GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Round Rock - Pediatrics
940 Hester's Crossing Rd
Round Rock, TX 78681
Phone: (512) 346-6611
Fax: (512) 406-7342
Year Joined ARC: 2000
Education: B.A. in Biology from Austin College, Sherman, TX, 1987.
Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern, Medical Center, Dallas, 1991
Residency Internship: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, 1994
Certification: Board Certified in Pediatrics
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Top Doc Award 2007 from UTMB medical students.
- Faculty Teaching Award and Program Director’s Gratitude Award from the Austin Pediatric Education Program, 2000;
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors 2012
- Austin Monthly's annual "Top Doctors": 2013
Languages Spoken: Medical Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Scranton has three school-aged children. She says that most of her free time is spent as their "chauffeur, cheerleader, and occasional nag!" She also enjoys reading, sprint triathalons, and boating.