GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Far West - Pediatrics
6835 Austin Ctr Blvd
Austin, TX 78731
Phone: (512) 346-6611
Fax: (512) 406-6611
Year Joined ARC: 2001
Education: B.A. in Psychology, Rice University, Houston, TX, 1994
Medical School: Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LA, 1998
Residency Internship: Vanderbilt University Children's Hospital, Nashville, TN, 2001
Certification: Board Certified in Pediatrics
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Associate Chief, ARC Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Travis County Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Ralph W. Baucum, Jr., MD Scholarship Award during medical school, honoring promising third-year medical students interested in Pediatrics.
Languages Spoken: Limited Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Knapp has been a practicing physician since 2001. In her non-working hours ("what’s spare time?"), she cares for her three children and spends time with her twin sister and her family. On a pretty day, Dr. Knapp and her husband like to get out on Austin’s greenbelts and hike with their family.